Financial Pandemic Relief Fair
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
The Lansing Board of Water & Light and over a dozen local community partners will host two Financial Pandemic Relief Fairs to connect greater Lansing residents behind on bills to information on community resources and financial assistance available to assist during the pandemic.
This event is free and open to the public. No pre-registration is necessary. Masks are required.
Join us at one of the events:
- Tuesday, Aug 31, 4-7pm, Gier Community Center, 2400 Hall St., Lansing
- Wednesday, Sept 1, 4-7pm, Alfreda Schmidt Community Center, 5825 Wise Rd., Lansing
Community Partners include:
- Lansing Board of Water & Light
- Customer Service
- Hometown Energy Savers
- Greater Lansing Food Bank
- Capital Area United Way
- Capital Area Community Services
- Capital Area Housing Partnership
- Tri-County Office on Aging
- Disability Network Capital Area
- Holy Cross Ministries
- St. Vincent
- City of Lansing – Office of Financial Empowerment
- St. Vincent De Paul
For more information, visit www.lbwl.com/shutoffprotection.