Please read the following information carefully as it contains important disclaimers and acknowledgements. By continuing to BWL’s Investor Relations page, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
—You are entering the Investor Relations section of a website belonging to the Lansing Board of Water and Light (“BWL”). The Investor Relations section provides general information about BWL operations and financial conditions. The information on this website speaks only as the date thereof and the BWL expressly disclaims any duty to provide an update of any document contained in this website. The information on this website is provided “as is”. The BWL does not warrant the accuracy of the materials provided herein, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any implied warranties. Although the information provided to you on this website is compiled from sources the BWL believes are reliable, the BWL does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made to you for any particular purpose.
The BWL, City of Lansing, and their officers, directors, commissioners, agents, representatives, employees, vendors, and third-party providers (collectively “BWL Parties”) will not be held liable for any damages, losses, or fees resulting from the use of the information provided. Viewers have herein been informed of the possibility of such damages, and therefore render BWL Parties not liable for any indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential, compensatory or punitive damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, losses, lost profits or lost income in connection with the use of the website content.
—By accessing or viewing information or links in the Investor Relations section, the viewer acknowledges and agrees to the disclaimer and the following limitations regarding the content.
- This web content should not be considered a recommendation to purchase, sell, or hold any security. The Investor Relations section does not constitute the provision of investment or financial advice. Viewers should not rely upon BWL web content as a basis for any investment decision. The BWL has filed financial information, operating data, and other information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board’s Electronic Municipal Market Access (“EMMA”) portal. Before making an investment decision, BWL encourages investors to review all EMMA information regarding BWL bonds.
- This web content may contain forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including documents related to budgets and forecasts. While the statements are based on BWL management’s best assumptions, there is no guarantee that actual results will not differ significantly from those described in forward-looking statements.
- This web content may contain information which is inaccurate, erroneous, unreliable, or incomplete. BWL Parties will not be held liable for damages or losses resulting from errors or omissions, negligent or otherwise, which may be found this web content. BWL cannot guarantee continued availability of Investor Relations content.
- This web content, including links to external web sites or sources, may contain information prepared by, belonging to, developed with, or residing with a third party. BWL cannot be held responsible for the nature or accuracy of statements, opinions, or records of third parties, including its own vendors. BWL cannot verify or independently validate information provided by third parties.
- This web content may contain dated or undated materials which are out of date or no longer accurate, complete, reliable, applicable, or relevant. This web content may be based upon sources which are no longer available. Though this web content is subject to change without notice at BWL’s sole discretion, BWL is under no obligation to update the information contained on the Investor Relations section.
- This web content should not be construed as a financial assessment of any other entity, including but not limited to the City of Lansing. It is possible that the financial practices of other entities could adversely affect BWL’s future financial prospects.
- This web content should not be copied, reproduced, or reposted without the express permission of BWL. Contact Amy.Adamy@LBWL.com for any such requests.
- Viewers should discontinue the use or visitation of the Investor Relations section if they do not agree with any of the acknowledgments or disclaimers above.