Community Resource Fair
2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
The Lansing Board of Water & Light and over a dozen local partners will host a Community Resource Fair at Alfreda Schmidt to connect BWL residential customers and greater Lansing residents behind on bills to information on resources and financial assistance per available funding and eligibility.
This event is free and open to the public. No pre-registration is necessary.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2-7pm, Alfreda Schmidt Community Center, 5825 Wise Rd., Lansing
Community Partners include:
- Lansing Board of Water & Light Customer Service and Hometown Energy Savers
- Tri-County Office on Aging
- City of Lansing Financial Empowerment/Cristo Rey
- St. Vincent De Paul
- Greater Lansing Food Bank
- Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS)
- Capital Area Housing Partnership
- Secretary of State Mobile Office
- United Way of South Central Michigan
- City of Lansing Department of Neighborhoods & Citizen Engagement
- Nation Outside
- Ingham County Treasurer’s Office
- City of Lansing Department of Economic Development and Planning
- Capital Area Community Services
- Holt Kids
For more information, visit www.lbwl.com/shutoffprotection.