Community Resource Fair
The Lansing Board of Water & Light and over a dozen local partners will host two Community Resource Fairs to connect greater Lansing residents behind on bills to information on resources and financial assistance available to assist per available funding and eligibility.
If you have previously received COVID Emergency Rental Assistance (CERA) funds, you will not be eligible to receive further funding.
This event is free and open to the public. No pre-registration is necessary.
Join us at one of the events:
- Tuesday, September 20, 1-5pm, Letts Community Center, 1220 W. Kalamazoo St., Lansing
- Wednesday, September 21, 4-8pm, Alfreda Schmidt Community Center, 5825 Wise Rd., Lansing
Community Partners include:
- Lansing Board of Water & Light
- Tri-County Office on Aging
- City of Lansing's Neighborhoods and Citizens Engagement
- City of Lansing Financial Empowerment/Cristo Rey
- Capital Area Housing Partnerships
- United Way of South Central Michigan - VITA Services
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Programs of Ingham, Eaton & Clinton Counties (RSVP)
- Disability Network Capital Area
- Capital Area Community Services
- Greater Lansing Food Bank
- Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS)
For more information, visit www.lbwl.com/shutoffprotection.